Daimoku Buddhist Mantra

Daimoku Buddhist Mantra


Daimoku Buddhist Mantra

Posted: 29 Jul 2010 04:05 PM PDT

You can download the mp3 of this mantra here: www.boostindependentmusic.com "NAM MYOHO RENGE KYO" This mantra can best be translated to "I devote myself to the Mystic Law of the Lotus Sutra". While chanting this mantra, you can achieve Buddhahood in your life which is the development of joy, increased energy and vitality, courage, wisdom and compassion -- all aspects of Buddha himself. In this video, I sing a full mala or 108 repetitions of the mantra. Also, I'm wearing the throat chakra yoga shirt from my chakra shirt line. In the center of the vissudha lotus is an outline of a figure doing a shoulder stand pose which is a pose that is extremely beneficial for the thyroid gland in your throat and for relieving stress stored up in the throat muscles. All the shirts from my chakra line are made from 100% organic cotton and are available for purchase in men's and women's sizes. Thank you so much for watching this video and I hope that you are able to enjoy and experience in your own life the benefits and blessings of this incredible mantra!!!
Views: 1713
0 ratings
Time: 07:01 More in Music


Popular posts from this blog

Famous Abbot Takes Up Monastery Dispute

Stephen Batchelor err on accumulated karma

Ikeda calls for “nuclear abolition summit”