Recovery

With respect,




Hello All, It has been two days since my procedure. I am told I can gradually resume my daily activities. By the seventh day, I should be OK to do most stuff, but cannmot resume a exercise program until cleared by my doctor on the 28th. I will resume regular dokusan on Monday morning. To those whom I have missed, my apologies.



You should know I am beginning to minimize my cell phone use and computer access. I will check the Android in the AM, lunch, and again in the PM. At all other timers, it will be turned off. I will be online in the mornings for as long as it takes to write to you, otherwise only during Internet interviews.



I hope to see some of you on Sunday and please remember to pre-register for the Zazenkai coming on November 5th.



Yours,

Daiho


Popular posts from this blog

Famous Abbot Takes Up Monastery Dispute

Stephen Batchelor err on accumulated karma

Ikeda calls for “nuclear abolition summit”