Prisoner of snow and ice

I've been close in for a couple of days surrounded by white snow and ice. Atlanta is roughly frozen solid. The weather should get warmer this week end (I am gripping my fingers crossed). we have been operative upon a blog or two. But today we am going to blog a poem (I used to be a member of Poetry Atlanta). By a way, we like communication but we am not most of a fan of modern poetry. we don't find most of it interesting. It is not devout during all, during least for me. Well, enough of that. Here is a poem. we am still operative upon a title. Bear with me.


Joshus big NO makes me grin.
Whats it about? Cant we see a obvious?
NO or MU is of no worth to real Zen.
What done NO go to his brain
made it work his outspoken cords?
Where else might a Buddha-nature be?
Why wait with so most verbal bullshit?
The second youre NO conscious
youve longed for your true nature.
Still we dont get it.
Youre seeking in a wrong direction.



Popular posts from this blog

Famous Abbot Takes Up Monastery Dispute

Stephen Batchelor err on accumulated karma

Ikeda calls for “nuclear abolition summit”