Bidding For Good


Today is a opening of a Shambhala Sun's On-line Auction. Just in time for Yuletide shopping! Is which a Buddhist oxymoron? Or does which make me a moron for suggesting which Buddhists should do Yuletide shopping? Oh, help get me out of this tangle! At any rate there are a little pretty excellent treasures as well as retreats over during a auction site together with a square by moi! This is my second year participating as well as we adore it. Last year a woman bought my square for her husband's bureau as well as we shipped this little warn without delay to him. It was fun to know a story as well as to be part of a present giving process.

But we am always celebrated to be means to suggest a little something to such worthy players. It was fun to watch a behest upon my square during a new SFT auction. This is such an easy, fulfilling way to be means to suggest what seems singly "me" to a means of ancillary a Dharma. Am we removing in to a prohibited H2O of ego (who is this me?) as well as enterprise (shopping?) Okay time for me to go back to a cave. There's a lot of cave talk these days, especially here. And of course it is a season for hibernation. Let me two by four off.....

Popular posts from this blog

Famous Abbot Takes Up Monastery Dispute

Stephen Batchelor err on accumulated karma

Ikeda calls for “nuclear abolition summit”